TOGAF9® is the foremost generic framework in the field of IS/IT Architecture. It contains substantial guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice and then how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture), and designing capabilities to support it.
The course fee includes the cost of the exam voucher for the TOGAF® 9.1 Level 1 exam. You will be provided with an Exam Voucher code during the course, so that you can redeem it directly with Prometric when ready to take the exam (www.prometric.com).
- There are no formal pre-requisites for this course and certification.
Delegates will learn how to
The course examines the essential features of the framework. It also spans the Learning Points required to take the TOGAF® Level 1 exam, and during the course delegates will be helped to prepare for this exam.
For full details of the TOGAF™ certification scheme, visit the following link:
At the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) - architecture process
- Guidelines and techniques for using and adapting the ADM
- The Architecture Content Framework - how to describe architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum - a classification system for architecture assets
- TOGAF™ 9 Reference Models - the 'building blocks' of an Information System
- Architectural Governance and Capability - governance, skills and maturity
- Course Outline
- Course Introduction
- Basic Concepts
- Core Concepts and Reference Models
- An Introduction to the ADM
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- The ADM Phases
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- Key ADM Deliverables
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Foundation Exam Preparation
Date and Location
London May, 2015
Germany, June 2015
Austria, May 2015
Paris, July 2015
Fees Per Person:
Fees for one Person of 3700 British pounds.
Fees for groups of 3 or more 2000 British pounds.