This course is part two of the Introduction to Quality Assurance Management course, covering more advanced management topics including staff management, recalls and mathematical/statistical analysis. It will provide the skills required to be an effective Quality Assurance manager.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those who have been appointed to manage a food safety based quality assurance program, who have minimal prior management skills, or for those wishing to gain professional development skills to enable them to move into a quality assurance management role.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles behind effective quality assurance management
- Understand the elements required for effective Food Safety and Quality Management systems
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of quality assurance staff within a food business
- Good laboratory practices and professional development
- Budgeting including cost of quality and trend analysis/statistical analysis.
- Managing contract manufacture and intellectual property management
- Managing multi shift and multi site production
- Crisis management, product recalls and problem solving
- Emerging food safety Standards and understanding social accountability
- Statistical process control
From 5 to 10 days.
- Lecture or One-to-One training style.
- In house training.
- Group Training.
- Practical Training.
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
- This course is provided in VIP or standard forms. For more information contact BATD team.